Traffic Congestion Prediction is all about using Machine Learning technology to help you keep your (network) services operational. It also lets your organization maintain the Service Level Agreement.
Speaker Ad Hendrikx has a proven track record in the fields of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Telecommunications. He is currently the CEO of Hendrikx ITC (which develops the 1OPTIC platform) and he successfully graduated from the JADS Data Expert Program.
In just 30 minutes, he will explain to you the following topics;
• Cell clustering based on type
• Data science projects with CRISP-DM
• Dealing with imbalanced data sets
• Definition of traffic congestion
• Feature selection
• Framing the problem (regression or binary classification)
• Prediction on the long term and short term
• Why traffic congestion happens
The webinar is held on the 22nd of February at 11:00 AM CET.
Subscribe by using the registration form below or by using the LinkedIn registration form.
Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or even after the webinar.